This is the BEST comfort food on a cold day. For this one, it’s all about the sauce and you can’t beat the creaminess of the MOB Sesame Satay Sauce. Do NOT skimp on that step 🙂 the red pepper flakes bring some heat if you like your noodles spicy. It’s so simple to make and brings serious restaurant style flavors. 🌶️ YUMMM
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 2 Tbsp scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 3-4 Tbsp MOB Sesame Satay sauce
- 1 package dry ramen noodles or soba noodles
- 3-4 Tbsp chopped toasted peanuts
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Fill a pot with water and a few pinches of salt. Place over high heat.
- Next, heat oil in a saute pan and add the scallions. Stir fry until fragrant and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add the garlic, ginger and chili flake to a medium sized bowl. Pour the scallion oil mixture over the top and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place noodles into boiling water and cook according to directions. Drain and add to the garlic and chili mixture. Add the sesame satay sauce and stir together to combine.
- Place in bowls for serving and top with peanuts, sesame seeds and more scallions for garnish. Note: This dish is excellent the next day. Enjoy cold or hot!