Honestly, this was a bowl based on leftover beef and veggies that needed to be eaten in the bin. So, think quick and healthy weekday lunch! Use salad greens and whatever additional salad topping veggies you have lying around. Dress the beef in our Lemongrass sauce and coat cooked pad thai rice noodle with our sauces. Top with remaining veggies, herbs and peanuts.
- Coat thinly sliced leftover tri-tip or cooked beef in MOB Lemongrass sauce
- Coat pad thai noodles in MOB Sesame Satay sauce. Note: These can be found already cooked and packaged. Just rinse and pat dry.
- Place noodles in a deep bowl.
- Optional Toppings: Radish, carrots, green onion, tomato, cucumber, salad greens, basil, cilantro and mint.
- Toasted peanuts for crunch. Chili oil for spice and more MOB sauce for flavor!